In theory, a car clutch plate should be a high consumption product. But in fact, many people only change the clutch plate once a few years. Some car owners may have tried to replace the clutch plate only when it tastes burnt. In fact, the replacement cycle of the car clutch plate is not fixed. Taken together, it is more reliable according to the driving mileage and the loss degree of the car clutch plate.
1. By mileage
The general requirement is that the car clutch plate needs to be replaced forcibly after 100000 km. If your car is still driving very effectively, you can find an experienced repairman to judge, or judge by yourself according to the daily differences in operation and use.
2. By loss and use
When the car can't run at high speed and can only run 80-90 kilometers when the driver steps on the accelerator to the bottom. When starting in the first gear, the car is running forward and backward, the clutch plate and pressure plate of the car also need to be replaced. When stepping on and lifting the clutch, it feels unsmooth and needs to be replaced. In addition, if the clutch feels uneven, maybe the clutch plate of the car is seriously worn, so it must be considered replacing it in time. You find that when you suddenly step on the accelerator to the bottom at the speed of 100 per hour in 5th gear, the speed of engine increases obviously, but the speed of car does not accelerate much, it means that your clutch slips, or you can hear the sound of metal friction every time you lift the clutch, which also means that it is time to change.
Summarize and replace the car clutch plate under the following situations
(1) Your clutch is getting higher and higher;
(2) Your car is tired of climbing;
(3) Your car can smell a burning smell after driving for a period of time;
(4) The simplest way is to shift to first gear, pull up the handbrake (or step on the brake) and start. If the engine doesn't stop, you should change the car clutch plate.
(5) When starting from the first gear, the clutch feels uneven. The car moves forward and backward, and the pressure plate feels unsmooth when stepping on and lifting the clutch. The clutch plate needs to be replaced.
(6) The sound of metal friction can be heard when lifting the clutch every time, which means that maybe the clutch plate is seriously worn.
(7) The car can't run at high speed. When you suddenly step on the accelerator to the bottom at speed 100 in 5th gear, the speed of the engine increases obviously, but the car speed doesn't accelerate much, it means that your clutch slips and needs to be replaced.