When the engine is idling, the clutch pedal has been pressed to the bottom, but the gear is difficult to shift, and the transmission gear has a slamming sound. After reluctantly engaging the gear, the clutch pedal has not been released, and the car has been driven or stalled.
Remove the clutch bottom cover, put the transmission in neutral and depress the clutch all the way. Then use a screwdriver to turn the driven disc. If it can be turned easily, it means that the clutch is well separated; if it cannot be turned, it means that the clutch is not completely separated.
1. Check whether the free stroke of the clutch pedal is too large and adjust it.
2. Check whether the height of the separation lever is consistent and too low. Move the release fork under the car so that the front end of the release bearing lightly rests on the inner end face of the release lever, and turn the clutch for a turn to check.
If the inner end of the release lever can not be in contact with the release bearing at the same time, it means that the height of the release lever is inconsistent and should be adjusted. If the height of the release lever is consistent and the separation is still incomplete, check the lever height.
Adjust the release levers to the same height. If the clutch plate of the car can be completely separated, it means that the adjustment is improper or the wear is too much. After the release lever adjustment, the free travel of the clutch pedal must be readjusted.
3. If the above adjustment is normal and the separation is still not complete, remove the clutch and check whether the driven plate is installed backwards, whether it is difficult to move axially, whether the main driven plate is warped, whether the separation lever screw is loose, and whether the floating pin is loose. Does it fall off.
4. For the clutch of the newly riveted friction plate, check whether the driven plate and the friction plate are too thick. If it is too thick, add a gasket between the clutch cover and the flywheel.
5. For the clutch of hydraulic transmission, in addition to the above inspections, it is also necessary to check whether the brake fluid is lacking, whether the pipeline leaks and the air in the hydraulic system is discharged.
Make sure that the truck is stopped before the truck starts smoothly. If the engine and the transmission are rigidly connected, once the gear is engaged, the truck will rush forward because of the power.
Not only will it cause damage to the parts, but also the driving force will not be enough to overcome the huge inertial force generated by the forward thrust of the truck, causing the engine speed to drop sharply and stall.
If the clutch is used to temporarily separate the engine and the gearbox at the start, and then the clutch is gradually engaged, because there is a slippery appearance between the active part and the driven part of the clutch, the clutch can be transmitted out. The torque gradually increases from zero.
The driving force of the truck is also gradually increased, and then the truck starts smoothly. The so-called clutch plate means that the excess power is transmitted by using "off" and "on".
The clutch is composed of a conflict plate, a spring plate, a pressure plate and a power take-off shaft. The clutch plate is placed between the engine and the gearbox, including the excessive driving force and torque transmitted to the driving wheel by the vehicle under different driving conditions, which belongs to the powertrain. into the field.
In the semi-linked time, the power input end and the power output end of the clutch plate are allowed to have a speed difference, that is, the excess power is transmitted through the speed difference.
The clutch plate is divided into three working conditions, that is, the full linkage without depressing the clutch plate, the semi linkage in which the clutch plate of the automobile is depressed, and the non linkage in which the clutch plate is depressed.
When the vehicle is running normally, the pressure plate is tightly attached to the conflict plate of the flywheel. At this moment, the conflict force between the pressure plate and the conflict plate is large, and the input shaft and the output shaft maintain a relatively static conflict, and the speed of the two is the same.
When the vehicle starts, the driver steps on the clutch plate, and the movement of the clutch plate pedal pulls the pressure plate back, that is, the pressure plate and the conflict plate are separated. At this moment, the pressure plate and the flywheel do not touch at all, so there is no relative conflict.